Riad Kniza


Beautifully decorated room, cozy aura, clean bathroom, delicious food and warmhearted staff. I got met with Aeona here and now we going engaged, so a great thanks to Riad for greeting me to my love. Yes, a bit expensive, but you get here worth your money..got a perfect romantic setting for my terrace dinner...that gave memoirs of Arabian nights. They also gave me guide for trip to Medina. Though a hotel, I felt my homely aura. Waiting to make a stay again...
Dylan
Unique Quality: tip: do breakfast on roof..will get a good overview...spend hours in bathroom or better spend a night!
Directions: See map on our website. Riad Kniza offers complimentary arrival transfers.

Riad Kniza Riad Kniza Riad Kniza Riad Kniza 

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: